Wound Care Clinic
Advanced Wound Care
Using some of the most up-to-date methods in wound care, we deliver specialized treatments to promote effective healing in our patients. Staffed by experts with decades of experience treating a variety of wounds, from commmon to difficult, the Wound Clinic at Acadia St. Landry Hospital provides exceptional care.
Our facility is able to offer specialty wound healing grafts for effective management of wounds such as pressure injuries, diabetic foot ulcers, surgical wounds and traumatic wounds.
- Chronic wounds
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Venous leg ulcers
- Pressure injuries
- Complex soft tissue wounds
- Infected wounds
- Problem surgical wounds
- Radiation tissue damage
- Traumatic wounds
- Crush injuries
- Osteomyelitis (bone infection)
Medical & Surgical Treatment Procedures
- Surgical debridement
- Cellular & tissue based treatment products
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Total contact casting
- Compression therapy
- Comprehensive evaluation & nutritional assessment
- Treatment of skin lesions including: warts, abnormal moles, skin tags, actinic keratosis, & skin cancers
- Treatment of podiatric issues such as: corns, callouses, ingrown toenails, dytrophic, & mycotic nails.
Wound Care Doctors & Nurses
Our staff collectively has 60 years of wound care experience. You can trust the staff at The Wound Clinic at Acadia St. Landry Hospital to treat your patients with a high level of care utilizing the most state of the art technology. To refer a patient, please call us at 337.684.4262 to schedule an appointment.