Position Title: Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) or Medical Technologist (MT), Nights, 7 on/7 off.
- Able to perform all testing in the clinical laboratory.
- Possesses skills to operate, calibrate, maintain and troubleshoot analyzers and other lab equipment.
- Ability to demonstrate competence in all laboratory procedures sufficient to perform at a satisfactory level without supervision.
- Ability to use good judgement and decision making sufficient to ensure accuracy and quality of lab tests.
- Performs preventative maintenance on laboratory equipment or instruments.
- Performs proficiency testing in all areas of laboratory.
- Associates (MLT) or Bachelors (MT).
- Licensed through the LSBME.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Night Shift, 7 on/7 off